- 4th ROOM IS OFFICE/PLAYROOM!!
- Substantial Detached Property
- Mature and Private Gardens
- WC, Shower room and Bathroom
- Close to transport links
- Utility Kitchen
- Monitored Alarm System
**£50 PCM EXTRA ON RENT IF PETS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE PROPERTY*
sbliving is pleased to present this stunning 3 bed detached home with an additional office, play or guest room, perfectly located on a peaceful cul-de-sac location. Situated on Adel Vale and benefiting from mature gardens, offering the perfect setting for privacy and relaxation. This generous plot Includes a substantial conservatory, useful storage shed to the rear garden and a large driveway suitable to fit 2 cars on. We are able to offer this property on a furnished or unfurnished basis subject to your requirements.
For the furnished package £1650
For the unfurnished package it is £1550
sbliving are pleased to present this beautifully designed 3 bedroom, detached house situated in Adel, on Adel Vale. This property comes with furniture included as shown with the option to rent unfurnished or part furnished. The property also boasts of large front and back gardens, including a conservatory and a large driveway suitable to fit 2 cars on.
Ground Floor accommodation-
– Kitchen with cooking range, integrated steam oven , granite worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, -two integrated freezers, integrated microwave and dishwasher.
– Utility kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, separate WC
– Dining room features fire place, has electric fire installed, with patio doors to garden terrace
– Lounge with feature fire place (inc gas fire) and entrance to conservatory
– Conservatory – Underfloor heating as well as radiator in Conservatory should that be required
– Full Central Heating throughout
First Floor accommodation-
-Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
-Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
-Two further bedrooms with fitted furniture which may also be used as children’s play room or office
– Shower room, fully tiled with WC
– Bathroom, fully tiled with WC
The location is perfect for families as it is located on a quiet off street cul-de-sac in a very popular area. There are excellent schools, shops and supermarkets nearby with excellent access to transport links for Central Headingley, Meanwood and Leeds City Centre. This property has been beautifully decorated and has solid wooden flooring throughout the shared living areas.
The front entrance leads into a generous dining room with patio doors perfect for entertaining guests and family meal times. Adjoining the dining room, the living room offers excellent space for different seating arrangements with double doors leading to the conservatory overlooking the patio and rear garden. The kitchen has natural wood units with fully integrated appliances and wood flooring. Leading off the kitchen the utility room adds additional storage, including washing machine and tumble dryer and also a downstairs WC.
Bedrooms – Leading upstairs to the first floor, there is a large master bedroom with a number of fitted wardrobes and a additional double bedroom. There are also two smaller bedrooms suitable for children or alternative uses (office space). There are two additional bathrooms, including a shower room with toilet facilities and a main bathroom with shower over bath.
Gardens – Front garden features a large driveway and lawn, the driveway is suitable for two cars. Rear garden provides excellent privacy, a useful storage shed and a large patch of lawn, with patio flooring towards the rear of the house.