Recently redecorated to a high standard are these spacious, modern unfurnished 2 Bedroom apartments!
Located in the heart of Armley, offering plenty of local convenience and great links to Leeds CC – these beautiful apartments are ideal for professional couples or small families looking for easy commute and high standard living.
LIVING ROOM – Newly installed carpets, neutral colour scheme throughout.
KITCHEN – Modern Kitchen with integrated Oven and Hob, offering ample cupboard space with dark beech wood finish.
BEDROOMS – Both great sizes and decorated to a high, neutral standard.
BATHROOM – Tiled flooring and shower area, white 3 piece suite with overhead shower/bath.
EXTERIOR – On-street parking available, communal patio to the front of the building and a separate entrance to the building and each apartment.
Fees: Permitted payments and tenant protection information
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
sbliving is a member of CLIENT MONEY PROTECT, membership number CMP001610
sbliving is a member of the Property Redress Scheme - Membership Number PRS000608